Click here to apply
Note: Carefully Read the Instructions Below & Browse through the whole application form before completing your online application
- Download an empty form HERE and read what is required at each section
- Only students admitted to UR in eligible programs to be supported by the MCF-SP@UR for the academic year 2021-2022 (see the call for application) are eligible to apply.
- Only students with at least 70 aggregate marks for programs in Medicine and Pharmacy, 67 aggregate marks for other programs or equivalent, 80% aggregate mark or equivalent for applicants from Teacher Training Centres (TTC), and 55% aggregate mark or equivalent for applicants from TVET schools, are eligible to apply.
- Only students in selected programs at Nyarugenge Campus, Gikondo Campus, Huye Campus, Rukara Campus, and Busogo Campus are eligible to apply. Please check the eligible program on the call for application.
- Provide one duly signed and sealed proof/recommendation letter from a competent authority on:
- Family status (partial or total orphanhood) and critical economic needs.
- Leadership in any one important organ (school, community, association, or any other engagement).
- In addition to the general application form, refugee applicants must complete the refugee declaration form (available on the application portal) and attach a refugee status certification.
- In addition to the general application form, Youth With Disability applicants must complete the disability declaration form (available on the application portal) and attach a disability certificate from a recognised association of people with disabilities (e.g: NCPD, NUDOR, RUB, RNUD, etc).
- Attach any other document that you think may support your application.
- Applicants must ensure that all sections are completed, incomplete application will not be considered.
- Make sure that: the form is fully completed, all required and necessary documents are duly attached, and click on SUBMIT to complete the online application.
- Steps to fill in your application:
- You need first to create an account by following the steps below:
- Click on online application
- Create account by using your UR reference number and your active email
- Retype your email
- Enter your password
- Click on "Create" Button
- Once you have created an account, proceed with log in and continue your application
- After Filling your Bio and education background information, make sure you have these compulsory documents as they are required for the system to accept your application:
- Proof of Family Status & Proof of Economics
- Proof of Leadership potential
- Recent Passport Photo
- Proof of disability and other medical certficate (only applicable to those with disabilities)
- Please be informed that that this is a full non-refundable scholarship. It is NOT a loan
- If you don't complete your application at once, you can save the already entered information, and continue later.
- Remember to click logout before you leave the computer.